Peter Wall (1926- )

Peter Wall joined Wedgwood in 1951 after training in art schools in London and in Burslem. He became deputy art director in 1961, a position he held until 1970 when he left to be become head of the School of Ceramics at Birmingham Polytechnic. During the 1950's he designed tableware, nursery ware, hotelware and some commemorative items.

Images

Peter Wall, © Wedgwood Museum

Peter Wall
© Wedgwood Museum